-   -   drag and drop objects from outside the workbook to a specific cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323941-drag-drop-objects-outside-workbook-specific-cell.html)

helpwithXL

drag and drop objects from outside the workbook to a specific cell?

hi,
Could someone point me to right direction about the following

how can i drag and drop objects from outside the work book into a
specific cell i.e. into just 1 cell.
I want to drag items from baiscally outlook express into 1 particular
cell of my worksheet. When I try to do that, always more than 1 cell
are selected and whatever i am dragging is dropped into all those
cells.

Thnax in advance.