-   -   Deletion of rows where a value is satisfied (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323741-deletion-rows-where-value-satisfied.html)

Larry Wallis[_2_]

Deletion of rows where a value is satisfied

I have a spreadsheet with 3 colums. Columns are headed Part Number,
Description and Qty.

What I would like to do is delete all rows where the qty value is zero.

I can't do this using auto filter as I have some small sub headings within
the list and want them to stay visible.

Any ideas please?

Many thanks.

Larry.

No Name

Deletion of rows where a value is satisfied

hi,
assuming the the date is in column a,b and c.
private sub delrows()
dim zo as range
set zo = range("c2")
do while not isempty(zo)
Set zod = zo.offset(1,0)
if zo.value = 0 then
zo.entirerow.delete
set zo = zod
else
set zo = zod
end if
loop
end sub
I have a spreadsheet with 3 colums. Columns are headed

Part Number,
Description and Qty.

What I would like to do is delete all rows where the qty

value is zero.

I can't do this using auto filter as I have some small

sub headings within
the list and want them to stay visible.

Any ideas please?

Many thanks.

Larry.
.

Tom Ogilvy

Deletion of rows where a value is satisfied

Second Attempt:
Sub DD()
Dim rng as Range, i as Long
set rng = cells(rows.count,3).End(xlup)