-   -   Make Windows XP menus open fully expanded (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323699-make-windows-xp-menus-open-fully-expanded.html)

quartz[_2_]

Make Windows XP menus open fully expanded

I know this is an Excel forum, but I get better response here than anywhere
else, and I'm not sure there is a forum to handle general Windows questions.

Anyway, does anyone know how to set Windows XP so that it will always open
all menus fully expanded?

Thanks much in advance.

Tom Ogilvy

Make Windows XP menus open fully expanded

In Windows 2000 it is

right click on a blank part of the task bar and select options. Uncheck use
personalized menus.

Assume it is similar for XP.

Tom Ogilvy