-   -   RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323696-refedit-control-3rd-party-other-option.html)

T. Erkson

RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option?

I'm working with a developer and we need to use the RefEdit control (.NET
application) but it seems that it's not supported in the COM Add-In:

Suggestions/recommendations on obtaining this functionality another way?

Toby Erkson
Windows XP, Excel 2003

Tom Ogilvy

RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option?

If there is a 3rd party control that does that, I am not aware of one.

within excel you can use

Dim rng as Range
On Error Resume Next
set rng = Application.InputBox("Select cell with mouse",type:=8)
On Error goto 0
if rng is nothing then
msgbox "You clicked cancel"
exit sub
end if

msgbox "range selected is " & rng.Address(0,0,,true)

Tom Ogilvy

"T. Erkson" wrote in message
I'm working with a developer and we need to use the RefEdit control (.NET
application) but it seems that it's not supported in the COM Add-In:

Suggestions/recommendations on obtaining this functionality another way?

Toby Erkson
Windows XP, Excel 2003

T. Erkson

RefEdit control by 3rd party or other option?

Thanks Tom!