-   -   Help please with listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323520-help-please-listbox.html)

Greg Brow

Help please with listbox

I am needing advice whenit comes to a listbox. Is it possible for a listbox
to show what files are in a directory and then when one is selected it to
load the .xls file. I know I have asked this before but I cant seem to see
it in the newsgroup.

the folder is called c:\clients

Thanks again

Greg

Tom Ogilvy

Help please with listbox

Why not use

Application.GetOpenfileName

Tom Ogilvy

"Greg Brow" wrote in message
I am needing advice whenit comes to a listbox. Is it possible for a

listbox
to show what files are in a directory and then when one is selected it to
load the .xls file. I know I have asked this before but I cant seem to

see
it in the newsgroup.

the folder is called c:\clients

Thanks again