-   -   Number Group Seperator (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323501-number-group-seperator.html)

Daniel[_20_]

Number Group Seperator

When I set the NumberFormat of a worksheet column to #'##0, Excel
converts it to #\'##0.

As a result, instead of getting

0
1'234
234

I get

'0
1'234
'234

Does anyone know why and how I can prevent this? Basically, when I
click on 'Format Cells' for the column, I want to see #'##0 and not
#\'##0 as the Custom Number Type. I'm using VB.Net v7.1.3088 and the
MS Excel 11.0 Object Library on Win2K english versions.

Thanks

David Avsajanishvili

Number Group Seperator

Try to use conditional formatting - I think, it's only way out

Applicable to your trouble:

e.i.
if less than or equal to 999, then ##0
if more than 999, then #'##0