-   -   using the RefreshTable method (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323488-using-refreshtable-method.html)

Randy Harris

using the RefreshTable method

If I refresh the data (Data- Refresh Data) in a pivot table, Excel prompts
me: "Do you want to replace the contents of the destination cells?". If I
say yes, it messes up data below where I want the pivot table to stop. If I
say no, it doesn't - the results are what I want.

I need to be able to refresh the table from code with the RefreshTable
method but when I do so, it seems to use the "yes" option and messes up data
below the table. How can I accomplish a RefreshTable from code, but not
replace the content of destination cells.

I'm really stuck on this and would very much appreciate some help.

--
Randy Harris
(tech at promail dot com)