-   -   Excel Opens with Manual Calculation option on instead of Auto (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323471-excel-opens-manual-calculation-option-instead-auto.html)

rich32822

Excel Opens with Manual Calculation option on instead of Auto

MSOffice 2003, WinXP. I apologize if this is in the wrong news group. When
I open Excel, the Calculation Option defaults to Manual instead of remaining
on Automatic. Is this a bug in Excel? I never set it to Manual. Thoughts
can be posted or sent rich32822(Remove . Regards,

Ajtb

rich32822 wrote:
MSOffice 2003, WinXP. I apologize if this is in the wrong news group. When
I open Excel, the Calculation Option defaults to Manual instead of remaining
on Automatic. Is this a bug in Excel? I never set it to Manual. Thoughts
can be posted or sent rich32822(Remove . Regards,

Hi
In tools ....options.... calculation,
is calculation set to automatic? If not, this will fix the problem.

Regards

Andrew B