-   -   How do you create a new inputbox from the menu bar in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323460-how-do-you-create-new-inputbox-menu-bar-excel.html)

jon & Rudy

How do you create a new inputbox from the menu bar in excel?

How do you create an inputbox without writing VBA code. We are searching for
a dialog box.

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

How do you create a new inputbox from the menu bar in excel?

Not just 100% sure just what you want this input box for. Is it supposed to
place a value into a cell or just what. Input boxes are a VB thing but excel
does have some different forms you can launch without code.

Try Data - Form for inputting tabular data that copies formuals down with
the entries.

Otherwise Data - validation can allow you to add context to a cell which
tells the user what type of data to eneter and then validate that data.

HTH