-   -   Message: Links not updated because file not recalculated before sa (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323318-message-links-not-updated-because-file-not-recalculated-before-sa.html)

Carl Bowman

Message: Links not updated because file not recalculated before sa

I keep getting a message when attempting to open a linked worbook that the
links were not updated because the file was not recalculated prior to saving.
I really don't want to update the file before saving because it opens
read-only and I refresh the data anyway once it is opened. This message is
interupting a macro I am running to perform the tasks. What is the code I
need to enter in the macro to say "OK" to the question it asks as to whether
I want to update links with the current data? I have "UpdateLinks:=0" in the
macro when the file is opened but that does not help. Thanks.