-   -   Trying to set default Worksheet file name from C++/MFC (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321955-trying-set-default-worksheet-file-name-c-mfc.html)

Marc Applewhite

Trying to set default Worksheet file name from C++/MFC

I'm creating a worksheet using the MFC classes CWorksheet. I don't want to
save the Worksheet automatically, but if the user chooses to save, I'd like
to have a good default file name in place. I couldn't find anything in
CWorksheet that would do it, put_Title only affects the document Title
property, and CApplication::put_DefaultFilePath ignores a file name. Am I
missing something?

Tom Ogilvy

Trying to set default Worksheet file name from C++/MFC

If the user is choosing to save the file through the Menus, I am not aware
of anyway to set a default file name.

Tom Ogilvy

"Marc Applewhite" <Marc wrote in
message ...