-   -   text box with standard text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321944-text-box-standard-text.html)

Alvin Hansen[_2_]

text box with standard text

Hi

I have this text box in a form there have a default text
when i clear all fields in the form i want this field
to again take the default value. I can cleat it thats no problem
but how do i say that i want to clear it and use the default value again.

Alvin

Tom Ogilvy

text box with standard text

Instead of
Textbox1.Text = ""
do
Textbox1.Text = "string1"

Tom Ogilvy

"Alvin Hansen" wrote in message
Hi

I have this text box in a form there have a default text
when i clear all fields in the form i want this field
to again take the default value. I can cleat it thats no problem
but how do i say that i want to clear it and use the default value again.

Alvin

Alvin Hansen[_2_]

text box with standard text

Thanks again tom