-   -   go from input cell to input cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321869-go-input-cell-input-cell.html)

Toinett

go from input cell to input cell

I would like the user to go from input cell to input cell. I got the answer:
protect all cells - unlock input cells, protect wkst - use tab key. I used
tools/protection/protect sheet. Tab is now disabled. Is this not the correct
follow through? And can I make it so the user can also use Enter to get the
same results?

JulieD

go from input cell to input cell

Hi

before you protect the sheet, choose the cells that you want the user to get
to and choose format / cells - go to the protection tab and choose unlocked.
now protect the sheet - the tab key should take you from unprotected cell to
unprotected cell.
as far as i know you can't do it with the enter key.

Cheers
JulieD