-   -   Listbox textalign (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321706-listbox-textalign.html)

R4gtl

Listbox textalign

It is possible to give a different textalignement for some columns of a
listbox?
I want that some columns have a textalignement left and some columns have a
textalignement right. I don't know if it is possible. I have to put the
command in a macro.

Jake Marx[_3_]

Listbox textalign

Hi R4gtl,

It's not possible without jumping through some hoops. If you use a
fixed-width font like Courier New, then you can pad the columns with leading
spaces to achieve right-alignment.

Otherwise, you could look into using the ListView control if it's available
to you.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com