-   -   Worksheet protection problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321507-worksheet-protection-problem.html)

Joe

Worksheet protection problem

I have an XL 2002 workbook that has several password protected worksheets.
The sheets are currently protected. When I go to Tools - Protection, the
Unprotect worksheet option is not enabled. Also, when I execute VBA to
unprotect the worksheet, I get a 1004 error (method '~' of '~' object failed).

Does anyone have an idea why this would be true?
--
Joe

VBA Automation/VB/C++/Web and DB development

Joe

Worksheet protection problem

Never mind. I figured it out.