-   -   Vertical scroll bar in a MultiPage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321497-vertical-scroll-bar-multipage.html)

Anonymous

Vertical scroll bar in a MultiPage

Hi,

I'm trying to make a vertical scroll bar in a multipage work. The height of
the scroll bar is 373, of the multipage is 390 and of the form is 474.

Someone else posted that the property height of the scroll bar should be
greater than the form's. I tried it but it didn't work.

Any ideas?

TIA.

Michel Pierron

Vertical scroll bar in a MultiPage

Hi anonymous,
An example:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
MultiPage1.Value = 0
MultiPage1(0).ScrollBars = 2
MultiPage1(0).ScrollHeight = MultiPage1.Height * 2
End Sub

MP