-   -   Return no of rows per page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321352-return-no-rows-per-page.html)

Neil Waterworth

Return no of rows per page

Hi,

I'm fairly new to this, but is there a property which returns the number of
rows per printed page.

Specifically, I want to setup the page, then populate a worksheet, but
insert column headers on each page. There may be a better way to do this.

Thanks for any help,
Neil

Tom Ogilvy

Return no of rows per page

Think you would have to examine the horzontal page breaks collection
hpagebreaks

However, unless you put data in your worksheet first, they probably won't
tell you much. You may need to put in your data and then work down from the
top, adding lines and putting in your headers.

Tom Ogilvy

"Neil Waterworth" wrote in message

I'm fairly new to this, but is there a property which returns the number

of
rows per printed page.

Specifically, I want to setup the page, then populate a worksheet, but
insert column headers on each page. There may be a better way to do this.

Thanks for any help,
Neil

Barb Reinhardt[_2_]

Return no of rows per page

Go to Page Setup - Sheet - Rows to Repeat at Top or Columns to Repeat at
Left.

This automatically puts column or row headers on each printed page.

"Neil Waterworth" wrote in message

I'm fairly new to this, but is there a property which returns the number

of
rows per printed page.

Specifically, I want to setup the page, then populate a worksheet, but
insert column headers on each page. There may be a better way to do this.

Thanks for any help,
Neil

Neil Waterworth

Return no of rows per page

Thanks. I'll try these ideas.

"Neil Waterworth" wrote in message

I'm fairly new to this, but is there a property which returns the number

of
rows per printed page.

Specifically, I want to setup the page, then populate a worksheet, but
insert column headers on each page. There may be a better way to do this.

Thanks for any help,
Neil

Neil Waterworth

Return no of rows per page

Thanks,

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$2" got me there.

Neil