-   -   Comboxbox in Commandbar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321247-comboxbox-commandbar.html)

Bhavtosh

Comboxbox in Commandbar

Hi all,
I have an addin and have one commandbar in it. Im facing a problem in
inserting value when ever i open a excel file i want to fill the combox box
with sheet names.
im not able to do it by VBA; any help, link or sample code will be of good
help...

--
thanx..
Bhavtosh

Tom Ogilvy

Comboxbox in Commandbar

Why not. There is an additem method for the control.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bhavtosh" wrote in message
Hi all,
I have an addin and have one commandbar in it. Im facing a problem in
inserting value when ever i open a excel file i want to fill the combox

box
with sheet names.
im not able to do it by VBA; any help, link or sample code will be of good
help...

--
thanx..
Bhavtosh

Bhavtosh

Comboxbox in Commandbar

i have the Auto_Open for my addin where im creating the combobox; now the
problem is i want to poplate the control's value by calling a procedure... do
u have some help on this point?

thanx
bhavtosh

"Bhavtosh" wrote in message
Hi all,
I have an addin and have one commandbar in it. Im facing a problem in
inserting value when ever i open a excel file i want to fill the combox

box
with sheet names.
im not able to do it by VBA; any help, link or sample code will be of good
help...

--
thanx..
Bhavtosh

Bhavtosh

Comboxbox in Commandbar

thanx a ton!

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

You don't need to call a procedure. Once you create the control, you can
populate it with additem

for each sh in ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
cbCombo.AddItem sh.name
Next

where cbCombo represents a reference to your control.

This assumes the workbook you want to work with is open.

Tom Ogilvy