-   -   New Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321199-new-chart.html)

Gian

New Chart

Hi Group,

I try to use macro to create a chart on a new sheet (Daily). I have to
manually delete the chart each time I run the program. If I include the line
Sheets("Daily").Delete
in the program, I will get the prompt each time. Are there any better way to
do this?

Thanks.

Gian

Fredrik Wahlgren

New Chart

"Gian" wrote in message
Hi Group,

I try to use macro to create a chart on a new sheet (Daily). I have to
manually delete the chart each time I run the program. If I include the

line
Sheets("Daily").Delete
in the program, I will get the prompt each time. Are there any better way

do this?

Thanks.

Gian

Well, you can try this: