-   -   Data Entry Listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321161-re-data-entry-listbox.html)

Tom Ogilvy

Data Entry Listbox

Since a listbox doesn't support data entry, it wouldn't be a list box.
Perhaps you would want to have a single column listbox with textboxes next
to it or two columns of Textboxes.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

Tom Ogilvy

"Stratuser" wrote in message
I want to create a two column listbox that has year numbers (say, 1 to 20)

in
the first column and a blank column for amounts that I can fill in myself,
year by year. Then I want the data to be pasted on a worksheet. What's

the
best way to do this?