-   -   Hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/321091-hyperlinks.html)

al

Hyperlinks

I want to set up a few different hyperlinks. the firstone going to workbook
#1 sheet #1. the second going to Workbook #1 sheet #2. I have over 200 of
these and desperatly need a way to put this into the least amount of pages
possible.

Tom Ogilvy

Hyperlinks

Turn on the macro recorder and manually put in your first hyperlink. Then
turn off the macro recorder.

Look at the code recorded. It should be fairly easy to modify the code and
place it inside a loop and have it build your hyperlinks.

Tom Ogilvy

#1 sheet #1. the second going to Workbook #1 sheet #2. I have over 200

of