-   -   copying a macro to several cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/320845-copying-macro-several-cells.html)

Kibui

copying a macro to several cells

Hi All,
I want to copy a macro to several cells with the results showing next to the
columns
e.g.
marks grades
85 A
75 B
65 C
50 D
instead of me running the macro every time for each student.

Norman Jones

copying a macro to several cells

Hi Kibui,

You proably do not need VBA for this.

In Excel, look at help forVlLookup Worksheet Function..

---
Regards,
Norman

"Kibui" wrote in message
Hi All,
I want to copy a macro to several cells with the results showing next to
the
columns
e.g.
marks grades
85 A
75 B
65 C
50 D
instead of me running the macro every time for each student.

Norman Jones

copying a macro to several cells

Hi Kibui,

In Excel, look at help forVlLookup Worksheet Function..

should read:

In Excel, look at help for the VLookup Worksheet Function..

---
Regards,
Norman