-   -   Links to other workbooks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/320642-links-other-workbooks.html)

Darrell Wesley[_2_]

Links to other workbooks

I have a workbook that when it opens it says something to the effect that it
has links to another workbook and do I want to refresh these links.

To my knowledge there are no links to other workbooks but if there is an
unintentional link how would I go about finding where it is located?

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

Links to other workbooks

Go to this link and look at the Findlink.zip

http://oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

HTH

"Darrell Wesley" wrote:

I have a workbook that when it opens it says something to the effect that it
has links to another workbook and do I want to refresh these links.

To my knowledge there are no links to other workbooks but if there is an
unintentional link how would I go about finding where it is located?

Darrell Wesley[_2_]

Links to other workbooks

Thank You, that did the trick.