-   -   Dynamic Multi Column ListBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/320477-dynamic-multi-column-listbox.html)

Ronbo

Dynamic Multi Column ListBox

I don't know if this is possible, but I hope some can help.

I want to create a "Dynamic Multi Column ListBox" that consits of 2 columns
and then only returns the value in the 1st column. Example:

A1 = 1 - B1 = One
A2 = 2 - B2 = Two
A3 = 3 - B3 = Three

Dynamic ListBox =

1 One
2 Two
3 Three

If the user selects "2 Two" it returns the value of 2 to the appropriate cell.

As always, Any helps is truly appreciated.

Charles Harmon

Dynamic Multi Column ListBox

Hi,

Something like this may help.
You need to set the listbox property column count to 2 and column width to
49.95 pt;0.25 pt.

Private Sub ListBox1_Click()
For k = 0 To UserForm1.ListBox1.ListCount
If UserForm1.ListBox1.Selected(k) Then
Range("C1").Value = UserForm1.ListBox1.List(k) &
UserForm1.ListBox1.List(k, 1)
End If
Next
End Sub

Charles

"Ronbo" wrote in message
I don't know if this is possible, but I hope some can help.

I want to create a "Dynamic Multi Column ListBox" that consits of 2
columns
and then only returns the value in the 1st column. Example:

A1 = 1 - B1 = One
A2 = 2 - B2 = Two
A3 = 3 - B3 = Three

Dynamic ListBox =

1 One
2 Two
3 Three

If the user selects "2 Two" it returns the value of 2 to the appropriate
cell.

As always, Any helps is truly appreciated.

I still get both values from the list box, i.e. if I choose "2 Two" it returns "2Two". I just want it to return "2". Any other ideas would be apprectiated.

Charles Harmon

Dynamic Multi Column ListBox

Yes,
Just change this :