-   -   Excel Loan Ammortation Spreadsheet ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/320374-excel-loan-ammortation-spreadsheet.html)

[email protected]

Excel Loan Ammortation Spreadsheet ?

I would like to download an Excel Loan Ammortation Spreadsheet that I could
learn more about Excel. If that is not feasible, then Id like to know the
Date format or formula to make Excel generate the dates for monthly payment
rows. Also, what is used to list dates automatically in weekly, biweekly and
annually?

I thank you very much,

Paul B

Excel Loan Ammortation Spreadsheet ?

I know that in excel 2002 there is a loan amortization template with it,
also have a look here
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...y=amortization

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

" wrote in
message ...
I would like to download an Excel Loan Ammortation Spreadsheet that I

could
learn more about Excel. If that is not feasible, then I'd like to know

the
Date format or formula to make Excel generate the dates for monthly

payment