-   -   Simple, need assistance (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/320145-simple-need-assistance.html)

craigwojo[_2_]

Simple, need assistance

I've got a cell with the formula =ROUNDDOWN(M2*F2,2).
What I need is if the cell information is less that .75 I need it t
remain .75.

Thank you,
Crai

--
craigwoj
craigwojo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1376

Fredrik Wahlgren

Simple, need assistance

"craigwojo" wrote in message

I've got a cell with the formula =ROUNDDOWN(M2*F2,2).
What I need is if the cell information is less that .75 I need it to
remain .75.

Thank you,
Craig

Like this?

=IF(M2*F2,2<.75,.75,ROUNDDOWN(M2*F2,2))

/Fredrik

JE McGimpsey

Simple, need assistance

One way:

=MAX(0.75,ROUNDDOWN(M2*F2,2))

In article ,
craigwojo wrote:

I've got a cell with the formula =ROUNDDOWN(M2*F2,2).
What I need is if the cell information is less that .75 I need it to
remain .75.

Thank you,
Craig

Fredrik Wahlgren

Simple, need assistance

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
One way:

=MAX(0.75,ROUNDDOWN(M2*F2,2))

In article ,
craigwojo wrote:

I've got a cell with the formula =ROUNDDOWN(M2*F2,2).
What I need is if the cell information is less that .75 I need it to
remain .75.

Thank you,
Craig

This solution, I have to admit, looks nicer.

/Fredrik