Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default intermittent error - ActiveX component can't create object

Hello

I have a VB 6 routine that does a lot of iterations. In each of the
iteration there is Excel manipulation.

Since MS Excel is extremely temperamental I create and destroy all Excel
objects in the correct order within each iteration.

The problem I face is that after about 50 iterations or sometimes a 100,
Excel object creation suddenly fails with the above error.

Any ideas why this would happen.

Thanks
Naveen