-   -   number1+ number2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319792-number1-number2.html)

Himszy

number1+ number2

Hi

I want to add two numbers together but not as in 2 + 2 = 4 but 22. Whats the
code I write?

Thanks Michael

Trevor Shuttleworth

number1+ number2

=2&2 gives 22

or =B1&C1 if the numbers were in cells B1 and C1

Regards

Trevor

. uk...

"Himszy" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi

I want to add two numbers together but not as in 2 + 2 = 4 but 22. Whats

the
code I write?

Thanks Michael

Doesn't matter just worked it out

Bob Phillips[_6_]

number1+ number2

=2 & 2

--

HTH

RP

"Himszy" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi

I want to add two numbers together but not as in 2 + 2 = 4 but 22. Whats

the
code I write?

Thanks Michael

GB

number1+ number2

Such as:

Public Function AddAsString(ByRef v1 As Variant, ByRef v2 As Variant) As
Variant
AddAsString = CStr(v1) & CStr(v2)
End Function

So that in your cell you call the function
AddAsString(2, 2)

?

"Himszy" wrote:

Hi

I want to add two numbers together but not as in 2 + 2 = 4 but 22. Whats the
code I write?

Thanks Michael

Gord Dibben

number1+ number2

Sub test()
With ActiveSheet.Range("K4")
.Value = 2 & 2
.NumberFormat = 0
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:02:16 GMT, "Himszy" wrote:

Hi

I want to add two numbers together but not as in 2 + 2 = 4 but 22. Whats the
code I write?

Thanks Michael

Wally Steadman[_4_]

number1+ number2

I think you can use:
CONCATENATE (text1,text2,...)
Text1, text2, ... are 1 to 30 text items to be joined into a single text
item. The text items can be text strings, numbers, or single-cell