-   -   Can you apply a template to an existing Workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319591-can-you-apply-template-existing-workbook.html)

Bruce E. Stemplewski

Can you apply a template to an existing Workbook?

I have a template that contains a lot of VB code. Can I apply the
template to an existing workbook? If so how? For example say I update
the code in the template. How do I update code in the existing
workbooks? Is there a better way to do this? f so how?

KL[_6_]

Can you apply a template to an existing Workbook?

Hi Bruce,

You may want to have a look at the "Copying Modules Between Projects"
section on the following page created by Chip Pearson:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

Regards,
KL