-   -   Selecting total cells once subtotalled (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319550-selecting-total-cells-once-subtotalled.html)

cjneth

Selecting total cells once subtotalled

I can record the code to sort and subtotal some data, but I am having trouble
getting it to then only select the total columns and copy them to another
sheet. Can anyone help with some code that will select the cells, based on
the fact that they will move each time?

Don Guillett[_4_]

Selecting total cells once subtotalled

use specialcells(xlvisible).copy