-   -   VBP Project Password (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319464-vbp-project-password.html)

Sandy

VBP Project Password

I have a project I did several months ago and I assigned a password to the
VBA code. Now I cannot remember the password. Any suggestions?

Ev

VBP Project Password

Try this site
http://www.schmittis-page.de/index.h...l/vba/t48e.htm

"Sandy" wrote in message
I have a project I did several months ago and I assigned a password to the
VBA code. Now I cannot remember the password. Any suggestions?

Office User

VBP Project Password

Thanks so much Ev! I was using a template that came with Excel 2000 where
the VBA was password protected. I needed to add a module to This.Workbook
but couldn't without the password. I've password protected it again to
safeguard the programmer's work.

Just wanted to say thanks.
Marcia