-   -   Disable Warning Message from Microsoft Outlook in Excel VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319344-disable-warning-message-microsoft-outlook-excel-vba.html)

Sarah

Disable Warning Message from Microsoft Outlook in Excel VBA

Hi, I wrote a macro to send out email using ActiveWorkbook.SendEmail method.
However, every time before the email is sent, there will be an Outlook
warning message pop up on screen to ask you if you want to send out this
message. I have to click "Yes" to proceed. And using
"Application.DisplayAlert=False" will not turn this warning message off (I
guess it's because this is not an Excel warning message). Anyone knows how
to write the VBA code in Excel to turn this Outlook warning message off??
Thanks!!!!!! Sarah

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Disable Warning Message from Microsoft Outlook in Excel VBA

Sarah,

Take a look at http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

--

HTH

RP

"Sarah" wrote in message
Hi, I wrote a macro to send out email using ActiveWorkbook.SendEmail

method.
However, every time before the email is sent, there will be an Outlook
warning message pop up on screen to ask you if you want to send out this
message. I have to click "Yes" to proceed. And using
"Application.DisplayAlert=False" will not turn this warning message off (I
guess it's because this is not an Excel warning message). Anyone knows

how
to write the VBA code in Excel to turn this Outlook warning message off??
Thanks!!!!!! Sarah

Sarah

Disable Warning Message from Microsoft Outlook in Excel VBA

Thanks a lot, Bob!!!!!!!!! Sarah