-   -   Macro to check if data has been entered (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319340-macro-check-if-data-has-been-entered.html)

Mike R.

Macro to check if data has been entered

Greetings,
I have a macro button that I use to help people go to the routing dialog
area. I would like to put some code in to check to ensure that the user has
answered all of the questions. If they left something blank or unanswered, I
would like a message box to come up and say something, then end. It will not
let them go to the Routing area until they answer all questions.

Please help. Thank you in advance.
Mike

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Macro to check if data has been entered

Something like

If Worksheetfunction.CountA(Range("A1:A10") < 10 Then
Msgbox "Not every question answered"
Else
'goto the routing area

HTH