-   -   Seeking Example Application (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319265-seeking-example-application.html)

John Baker[_2_]

Seeking Example Application

I'm looking for a "real world", non-trivial Excel application that uses a fair amount of automation.

It doesn't really matter exactly what it does, I just want to see how a professionally developed Excel app is structured.

Suggestions?
--
To Email Me, ROT13 My Shown Email Address

Stephen Bullen[_4_]

Seeking Example Application

Hi John,

I'm looking for a "real world", non-trivial Excel application that uses a fair amount of automation.

It doesn't really matter exactly what it does, I just want to see how a professionally developed Excel app is structured.

Suggestions?

If you're willing to wait a few months, our book "Professional Excel Development" includes numerous examples of exactly
that, together with lots of narrative about *why* things are structured the way they are. See my web site for more details
about the book.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel