-   -   SpellCheck msgbox text in VBE (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319241-spellcheck-msgbox-text-vbe.html)

GreenBoy

SpellCheck msgbox text in VBE

Hi

I don't know if this can be done or not.

I have mild dyslexia and as a result my spelling goes haywire from time to
time. Normally this is not a problem as I can use the spellchecker in excel
or word and correct everything that goes out.

My problem arises in spell checking msgbox texts and user form texts in
excel in the VBE. At present I have write the texts out and import them in,
by copy paste one set of text at a time. This is actually very time
consuming and tiresome especially on long projects, and disrupts you train
of thought when coding.

Can any one suggest a way of doing this that would speed things up - or is
there a way of spell checking within the vbe?

(There were 12 errors in this alone!!)

GreenBOy