-   -   turn off the " replace file?" question when saving excel files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319129-turn-off-replace-file-question-when-saving-excel-files.html)

Dave Parkes

turn off the " replace file?" question when saving excel files

I want to be able to over write a lot of existing Excel files but do not want
to be asked if I want to overwrite the existing file each time

Frank Kabel

turn off the " replace file?" question when saving excel files

Hi
application.displayalerts=false
'save file
application.displayalerts=true