-   -   Links to Docs with Passwords... program in? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319119-links-docs-passwords-program.html)

[email protected]

Links to Docs with Passwords... program in?

hi there

can you program in passwords for linked documents? i am in excel 2000
(which i like for the coloured tabs...)

thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Links to Docs with Passwords... program in?

Colored Tabs were introduced in Office XP/xl2002.

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Colored Tabs were introduced in Office XP/xl2002.

yep - thats me - complete blonde..... i'm in 2003 (it was a rough day)

anyway - can anyone answer the original question about storing linked
document passwords

http://www.buffyslay.co.uk

Tom Ogilvy

Links to Docs with Passwords... program in?

Not that I am aware of.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...