-   -   Printing a .pdf file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/319068-printing-pdf-file.html)

[email protected]

Printing a .pdf file

Hello there all,

I am just looking for some simple code that will go into a directory
and print a file to the default printer. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks in advance

Jim Rech

Printing a .pdf file

Assuming you have the free Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Reader installed, this should
work:

Sub PrintPDF()
Dim Pth As String
Pth = "C:\Path2File\FileName.pdf"
Shell "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\AcroRd32.exe /p /h " &
Pth
End Sub

Adjust paths as needed.

--