-   -   macro to add additional lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318944-macro-add-additional-lines.html)

Brad

macro to add additional lines

Hello,

I have created a quote template for my group. It has 30 lines for them to
enter product. Occassionally they will need more than the 30 lines. I have
created a macro add an additional lines. They would have to run this
manually. What I would like to know is if there is a way to pop up a box when
they reach line 28 to ask them if they would like additional lines and they
could select yes or no. Is this possible. Thanks.

Tom Ogilvy

macro to add additional lines

Look at the selectionchange event.

See Chip Pearson's page on events

Tom Ogilvy

"Brad" wrote in message
Hello,

I have created a quote template for my group. It has 30 lines for them to
enter product. Occassionally they will need more than the 30 lines. I have
created a macro add an additional lines. They would have to run this
manually. What I would like to know is if there is a way to pop up a box

when
they reach line 28 to ask them if they would like additional lines and

they
could select yes or no. Is this possible. Thanks.

Don Guillett[_4_]

macro to add additional lines

A worksheet_change event in the sheet code
if target.row=28 then msgbox

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software