-   -   Database ready (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318868-database-ready.html)

CarlJ

Database ready

Hello everyone,

I would like to take a list and put the information in rows instead of
columns (name | address | etc,etc )
I've tried to convert in using several Macros but nothing works. I call on
your expertise

I have enclosed the hyperlink to the file

www.johnsontraining.net/sample_excel.xls

Thank you for your help,
Carl

R. Choate

Database ready

Have you tried COPYPASTE SPECIALTRANSPOSE ?

Give that a shot, either manually or use code for it.

HTH
--
RMC,CPA