-   -   Option buttons in Excel to perform formulas in a several Absolute. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318753-option-buttons-excel-perform-formulas-several-absolute.html)

RangerRowe

Option buttons in Excel to perform formulas in a several Absolute.

I have leasing contracts where I would like to have clients select from a
four different improvement packages. When they select the improvement package
I would like Excel to calc the annual and monthly rent in each year. Each
year will have a different per sq foot cost so I have a table for that, with
5 years typically the most years.

gocush[_28_]

Option buttons in Excel to perform formulas in a several Absolute.

The way I would do this is to click on ViewToolbarsForms
Then click and drag a dropdown box onto your worksheet.

Type your options into a range. Name the range, say MyRange.
Click on the dropdown
Format the control:
Input range: MyRange
Link Cell: G2

Assign a macro
In this macro get the value of g2 using a Select Case structure

HTH