-   -   Update Links Popup (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318650-update-links-popup.html)

Dthmtlgod[_3_]

Update Links Popup

I am trying to do some macro programming, open up a spreadsheet, print and
move files, no problems on that end. I do run into one snag, when I open up
certain spreadsheets, I get the window to update the links ("yes or no").

I need to get past this.

Any ideas?

Tom Ogilvy

Update Links Popup

the open command has an updatelinks property. Use that to tell the
worksheet what to do with links.

Tom Ogilvy