-   -   Business Budget - screen Printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318610-business-budget-screen-printing.html)

bobby60134

Business Budget - screen Printing

I want to set up a yearly budget for a garment screen printing operation. The
budget to show income, cost of goods, expenses and a desired net profit
percentage

JulieD

Business Budget - screen Printing

Hi bobby

how far have you got with setting this up - we're happy to answer specific
questions ... for templates check out the microsoft website.

Cheers
JulieD