-   -   autofill same number to end of file (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318529-autofill-same-number-end-file.html)

enelson6

autofill same number to end of file

I am having trouble trying to find the correct wording to add a 02 in each
row to the end of file without it increasing 1 in each row. I have gotten it
to fill to end of file (since each file length is different). Is there
"something" I can add that will change/keep it 02 to end of file?

I started with a macro & changed the wording where needed for most of the
columns but never had to deal with a number in text format to be able if
figure this out.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Don Guillett[_4_]

autofill same number to end of file

You really need to give a better explanation of what you want if you want an
answer.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software