-   -   multipage tabs off? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318509-multipage-tabs-off.html)

smokiibear

multipage tabs off?

Can tabs for multipage be turned off?

Thanks.

Smokiibear

Bob Phillips[_6_]

multipage tabs off?

What do you mean, it isn't a multipage without tabs?

--

HTH

RP

"smokiibear" wrote in message
Can tabs for multipage be turned off?

Thanks.

Smokiibear

smokiibear

multipage tabs off?

I wanted to create a wizzard. since multipages are easier to work with, i
thought i use them. however, i do not want the tabs to show. tabstrips
have an option for turning the tabs off...is there a workaround for
multiple pages?

Thanks.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in news:
:

What do you mean, it isn't a multipage without tabs?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

multipage tabs off?

See what you mean. Multipage has the same style options as tabs.

--

"Bob Phillips" wrote in news:
:

What do you mean, it isn't a multipage without tabs?

smokiibear

multipage tabs off?

i do not see a style property for my multipage in 2002? Am I missing
something?

"Bob Phillips" wrote in news:
:

See what you mean. Multipage has the same style options as tabs.

Harald Staff

multipage tabs off?

Yes. It should definitely be there.

Best wishes Harald

"smokiibear" skrev i melding

"Bob Phillips" wrote in news:
:

See what you mean. Multipage has the same style options as tabs.

smokiibear

multipage tabs off?

Ahhhh....thank you for persisting.

I kept selecting a label on the top of the multipage, and was not paying
attention to the properties window to see what I was selecting.

Looks good :)

Smokiibear

"Harald Staff" wrote in news:#4xA5fQ3EHA.3452
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

Yes. It should definitely be there.

Best wishes Harald

"smokiibear" skrev i melding
i do not see a style property for my multipage in 2002? Am I missing
something?

"Bob Phillips" wrote in news:
:

See what you mean. Multipage has the same style options as tabs.