-   -   setting up multiple timekeepers with multiple rates by period? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318505-setting-up-multiple-timekeepers-multiple-rates-period.html)

cls

setting up multiple timekeepers with multiple rates by period?

I have multiple timekeepers using different rates monthly. Can I use a
dropdown box for the rates?

Tom Ogilvy

setting up multiple timekeepers with multiple rates by period?

If you want to select from a list, then a dropdown or a listbox would be
appropriate. If you want to put a value in a specific cell, then you could
use Data=Validation with the list option.

Tom Ogilvy