-   -   VBA Project Explorer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318318-vba-project-explorer.html)

Steve Farrar

VBA Project Explorer

My VBA project explorer continues to show names of Excel files that
are no longer open- making it hard to find the ones that are open.

I don't remember this being a problem before so it is possible I have
changed an option, but if so I can not find it to turn it back off.

Can anyone help with this?

Frank Kabel

VBA Project Explorer

Hi
any chance you have Google's Desktop Search installed. If yes try to
uninstalling it and see if this helps

--
Regards
Frank Kabel