-   -   Design time events (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318261-design-time-events.html)

Josh Sale

Design time events

Are there any design time events available to VBA add-ins?

In particular, I'd be interested in the following type of events for a
command button on a worksheet:

- The user selected or deselected the control while in design mode.

- The user has started dragging the control to a new location on the
worksheet while in design mode.

- The user has finished dragging the control to a new location on the
worksheet while in design mode.

Ideally the solution will be available in XL97 and later but I'd be willing
to consider options that only exist with later versions of XL.

TIA,

josh

Harald Staff

Design time events

Hi Josh

AFAIK, no code runs in design time so it wouldn't work even if it existed.

HTH. best wishes Harald

"Josh Sale" <jsale@tril dot cod skrev i melding
Are there any design time events available to VBA add-ins?

In particular, I'd be interested in the following type of events for a
command button on a worksheet:

- The user selected or deselected the control while in design mode.

- The user has started dragging the control to a new location on the
worksheet while in design mode.

- The user has finished dragging the control to a new location on the
worksheet while in design mode.

Ideally the solution will be available in XL97 and later but I'd be

willing
to consider options that only exist with later versions of XL.

TIA,

josh

Josh Sale

Design time events