-   -   Putting Cell contents into a TextBox? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318238-putting-cell-contents-into-textbox.html)

PEno1

Putting Cell contents into a TextBox?

Hi ppl, can some1 tell me how you display whatever is in cell A2 into a
Textbox on form? I have created the form. I.e. I have the user input two
numbers and then I want to answer to be displayed in the thirf textbox.

TIA,
Rog

DMoney

Putting Cell contents into a TextBox?

TextBox1.Value = Range("B1")

"PEno1" wrote:

Hi ppl, can some1 tell me how you display whatever is in cell A2 into a
Textbox on form? I have created the form. I.e. I have the user input two
numbers and then I want to answer to be displayed in the thirf textbox.

TIA,
Rog

Claud Balls

Putting Cell contents into a TextBox?