-   -   How I can to Use False in Vlookup? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318231-how-i-can-use-false-vlookup.html)

Iván[_2_]

How I can to Use False in Vlookup?

I am find a code in one sheets but there are codes not exisiting in this.
I need to make special process when this case exist. Put False in Vloolkup:
Saldo = Application.VLookup(ActiveCell.Value,
Sheets(Mihoja).Range("A4.Z1500"), D, False)
when ActiveCell.Value is OK. there are calculates.... I need to jump this
calculates when the code is not found.
Thanks... Iván

Iván[_2_]

How I can to Use False in Vlookup?